Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

tyretrax

Members
  • Posts

    3,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by tyretrax

  1. That in fact is that's exactly what speedway is to me, as I said anything other than racing doesn't interest me. Maybe having two brains helps you with things other than racing.
  2. Personally I don't listen to the music or Derek Smith for that matter, I don't see how that would affect the team or the racing,
  3. Remembering Svein on this day. R.I.P. Forever young.
  4. What's with the random blue notices on people's posts?
  5. I don't think accountants fill out the forms that were the problem.
  6. That never seemed to be a problem in the past.
  7. Plenty of content in War and Peace. Mr. T.
  8. Thought you had your finger on the pulse.
  9. Strange comments from a Coventry resident.
  10. That's two outstanding points you've made.
  11. You don't ride meetings to get an assessed average.
  12. Thanks to Allied Vehicles/CabDirect for sponsoring this meeting.
  13. I heard he also had a dodgy German burger.
  14. So a club representative told you somethiing but you don't know whether to believe it.
  15. Doesn't make you any less of an idiot.
  16. Cluff did go to Kevin's pit bay to appologise and went to the ambulance to see how Kevin was. Hopefully he will learn from his mistake.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy