-
Posts
1,642 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Weeyin
-
He is doing well in Argentina championship
-
Condolences to Tom Brennan on the passing of his Mum and to His step father Martin Dugard, R I P Sarah
-
Just read the report in Bournemouth echo, about the Ford's disappointment in Basso move to Glasgow, I do think they have a cheek in mentioning rider loyalty considering they showed none to Zane Keleher, Poole only show loyalty to who they consider benefits Poole, anyone else is shown the door very quickly. Poole are a very successful club but are ruthless in the process. They have been the team with the finances for so long that they expect everything to go their way but they now have competition in that Glasgow can match them, not yet in success but in finances, although Glasgow are not ruthless in dropping underperforming riders or we would have dropped more than 1 last season. I look forward to 2022 season and hopefully another visit to Poole and a good match with some banter with the fans. Merry Christmas everyone.
-
Glasgow are aware that Basso is a Poole asset as I also asked that question
-
No this was just before Cookie was announced
-
It is because the promotion have not yet emailed the announcements directly to the bspa, I asked the question on a recent zoom meeting with promotion during a Tigers plus supporters event
-
SGB Championship 2022 Confirmed Signings
Weeyin replied to bloom89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Tom Brennan is 5.88 with reduction and Eastbourne results removed and Craig Cook is on 8.79 with reduction, Glasgow team total is 41.99 and Broc Nicol is on 4.45 with Eastbourne results removed -
What was that you were saying , My first time getting all seven right
-
SGB Championship 2022 Confirmed Signings
Weeyin replied to bloom89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Cook confirmed at Glasgow -
When we were down for the final, we were well recieved by the Poole fans, I do think that some were shocked when we congratulated them on the pirates win, we had a fab time despite being defeated
-
Cook is 8.79 with reduction
-
You haven't given Tom the 2.5 % reduction
-
Not on the bspa site as they have not updated final gsa, but I can't reveal my source , sorry
-
Tom Brennan is 5.88 with reduction and I believe Broc is 5.45 after eastbourne results removed
-
SGB Championship 2022 Confirmed Signings
Weeyin replied to bloom89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Cook would be 8.79 with the reduction, but we still have 2 to announce, my guess would be that Cook would be the last announcement -
Marcin had already signed for Poland before Glasgow's season had finished, he stated that if he hadn't signed for a Polish team then he would have loved to come back. And Broc fits
-
SGB Championship 2022 Confirmed Signings
Weeyin replied to bloom89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Ulrich Ostergaard confirmed at Glasgow 7.82 average -
Welcome back , Ulrich Ostergaard
-
Absolutely
-
I would take Steve in the team, he is better than his twin and is a really nice guy
-
Probably
-
I think.you can relax
-
SGB Championship 2022 Confirmed Signings
Weeyin replied to bloom89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Nicol would likely ride at 2 with Cook, which he did at home last season, he was sometimes at 4 for away meetings, I agree that Ulrich is a gamble but the rest should improve -
SGB Championship 2022 Confirmed Signings
Weeyin replied to bloom89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I do, but my lips are sealed -
SGB Championship 2022 Confirmed Signings
Weeyin replied to bloom89's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Will be revealed when charity videos are sorted