I'm sure there is a song about that screm.
http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/johnny-cash-lyrics/my-grandfather_s-clock-lyrics.html
The Man in Black. :approve:
Aaaaahhhh me!!
Rules, Rules, Rules, Rules, Rules they certainly know how to confuse and exasperate us poor Supporters at the BSPA. :sad:
Four blokes haring around a Track - how COMPLICATED can it get?
Very - it seems..................................................
..........................once again a new Rule Book. Once again changes and once again no-one seems to know what the hell is going on. :angry:
BSPA or whoever is responsible for this annual cock up - why don't you listen to your Customers?
FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE THE BLOOD* RULES ALONE!!!
Unless you want to get rid of the stupid 'Double Points' Rule.
The VERY BEST of luck with this Rowan. :approve:
scarletrider and myself who do something similar at Sunderland. (40 years in September next year since our demise).
Well I can certainly recommend the Museum - it is BRILLIANT. I have been twice. I haven't even seen the Extension yet - but - I am looking forward to another visit. :approve:
They probably did mean well, however, it is hard to see what ultimate good a separate organisation would do running a Sport governed by the FIM, SCB and BSPA. Surely this could, possibly, be construed as setting up a RIVAL operation.
For once I think the FIM/SCB/BSPA got it right.
Apologists for Ward are really doing him no favours. He needs to keep his nose clean or all his undoubted talent will go down the drain.
Actually what he could really do with is a Manager who would make him toe the line.
Personally - I hope that Ward goes on to win the World Championship at some stage - if he doesn't it will be his own b****y stupid fault......................