Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

pubichair

Members
  • Posts

    620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pubichair

  1. good signing if at reserve Bad signing if in 1-5. Got the feeling its going to be same old riders next season
  2. What because I’ve got an opinion of the rubbish track, promotion and the rubbish teams they put together!? Haha
  3. There’s been enough bad times to last a lifetime!! The promotion is rubbish the track is rubbish and going by the riders being announced and what’s still available the team is probably going to be basically the same failure of a team we had last year! just a thought! Lol
  4. Don’t think Howarth and proctor are exciting at all tbh
  5. Thankfully it’s his last season over here!!
  6. Robert is a very talented rider but personally feel he’s 2-3 years away from being good enough for Grand Prix racing full time
  7. prefer madsen to win it then zmarlik but will not happen now lol
  8. he has been poor all season tbh but definitely ain’t fit enough to ride now if I was him I’d take rest of season off and come back refreshed next season
  9. Hope Thomas Jorgensen never rides for lynn after this season dreadful away
  10. gonna start calling this the witches home track soon the amount of times they've been here this season!
  11. Would get rid of Thomas Simon and ty! Just not good enough
  12. If it’s load of cobblers apparently then why do you always quote me!? If I want to have an opinion and you don’t like it just ignore it but I’m gonna still post! Ive got as much right as anybody else
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy