-
Posts
7,158 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
124
Everything posted by THE DEAN MACHINE
-
As I’ve pointed out on numerous occasions for god knows how many years with evidence of it, bikes today are in relative speed no faster than they were 40 years ago, what is considerably faster is the speed of the back wheel to the speed of the bike, when the bike is doing 50-60mph the back wheel is doing 80-100mph, hence the back tyres wear out in 5mins and the front tyre will last a season, it has been a problem for years but nobody especially riders and tuners want it addressed
-
To be fair Freddie’s crash wasn’t caused by speed or the track or the tyres , rew moved out and Freddie didnt shut off and ran out of room and hit the fence by the start gate, not sure if Freddie thought he would bounce off the kick board as seems to be the norm these days or he misjudged how close he was to the kick board, he was excluded as the cause of the crash, anyway speedy recovery Freddie
-
I’ve watched all of these and his is one of the only speedway ones I can watch, it was interesting to watch the latest one to compare how bike things/prices have changed since I retired which was 15 years ago, somethings never change and some of the BS that went on back then still goes on today 😂 but in the grand scheme of things apart from clutches and their maintenance nothing has really changed since the 80s but it does cost a hell of a lot more today
-
I just can’t I’ve been using verbs and exclamation marks ever since I could read and I still do today, the Mrs ignoring me daily shows how much I would miss it if I just walked away
-
Well another day and another no official press release from either ignore or . just BSF posting gossip about it, good job I posted about the ignore v . Yesterday otherwise mayhem could have happened, fans of . will be getting out of the habit and turning to numbers as their chosen pastime
-
They also running at wheel to bike speed almost the same, speedway has around 30% difference between wheel and bike speed
-
Ignore v . 19th may is Cancelled . Couldn’t field a full word of letters, a new date will be announced by the British verb and punctuation mark association (BVPA) as soon as possible, fans are advised not to travel to this but to check their dictionary’s for clarification