Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

THE DEAN MACHINE

Members
  • Posts

    7,149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    124

Everything posted by THE DEAN MACHINE

  1. Thank you much appreciated,I’ve tried this sport from just about every angle to at least give me an understanding of how it really ticks and try to put it over as a fan .we should do a podcast from the man cave,we proper put the speedway world to rights up there while drinking way too much tea and burning as much wood as we can find to keep us warm 😂
  2. Story about Oxford stadium in the Oxford paper and £2m debt not paid ? Anyone know what this is about,can’t get story to open but one comment says that’s the end of speedway then
  3. Someone else said it and said he is like Alan Brazil, I had to google who Alan Brazil was 😂
  4. Got to be honest, I do listen to a lot of podcasts,mostly when I’m on long drives but don’t listen to any speedway ones, I find they don’t delve into the actual human being being interviewed and I already know the topics,I also find this with most autobiography’s too especially speedway ones
  5. Bit harsh about the stuttering but hey it’s your opinion and you’re entitled too it
  6. 😳 I’ve not been so insulted since Derek Barclay thought I was from Widnes
  7. I have heard rye house is being mooted, I don’t know if there has been a breakthrough with the current situation there
  8. Just had a quick whiz through the reaction to the bspl announcement of 5 team premier league, I say to the bspl read the room
  9. Can’t help feeling deflated by this announcement, 5 teams is just not enough, just hoping another couple of teams can be resurrected before the start of the season, I know they are trying bspl and others are working behind the scenes but it’s going to need a miracle
  10. The sport doesn’t deserve it, the way it’s run deserves it
  11. No I stated many times I don’t know why they insist on a premier league when it’s in this state but he like riders do seem to be making their decisions for themselves rather than the good of the sport, of course I’d be happy to listen to your or anybody’s explanation of why they insisting there is a premier league giving it was broken last year with tv money and more tracks
  12. Stuart Dickson in the star this week, I hoping that in the next week we will have some positive news and we can get an announcement out there, it might not be what everybody wants, it won’t be a perfect league but I think it’s imperative that the premier league carries on, translated means sod the fans, I need my 2 jobs and the riders need to have their way
  13. But in those days it was dropping down a standard, today if one league merged into championship and the riders like fricke,Douglas etc all raced in it too Kurtz would still be racing against the same riders from this season, it’s only premier in name, not in quality
  14. Trolling through social media it’s hard to find many good words about mr Davies
  15. Like who ? Only rob godfrey is from the bspl either as a director or shareholder, Chris Louis has quit and Phil morris isn’t in the bspl, the others are rob painter, his Mrs and a few unknowns. And ex motox rider Jamie Dobb,,it says the bspl as a company are shareholders but not individuals
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy