-
Posts
7,127 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
124
Everything posted by THE DEAN MACHINE
-
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
I beginning to believe that to be true -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
For me what’s happening now is another missed opportunity just like in 2020 to reset the sport on a better path -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Derek sends us the monthly view fiqures which are over 400,000 over all platforms but I don’t know what counts as a view or which platform they are on YouTube,Facebook, Spotify or wherever you can watch it -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Thank you much appreciated,I’ve tried this sport from just about every angle to at least give me an understanding of how it really ticks and try to put it over as a fan .we should do a podcast from the man cave,we proper put the speedway world to rights up there while drinking way too much tea and burning as much wood as we can find to keep us warm 😂 -
Story about Oxford stadium in the Oxford paper and £2m debt not paid ? Anyone know what this is about,can’t get story to open but one comment says that’s the end of speedway then
-
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Yes Widnes with my accent 😂 -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Someone else said it and said he is like Alan Brazil, I had to google who Alan Brazil was 😂 -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
We’re you the Alan Brazil comment on YouTube ? -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Got to be honest, I do listen to a lot of podcasts,mostly when I’m on long drives but don’t listen to any speedway ones, I find they don’t delve into the actual human being being interviewed and I already know the topics,I also find this with most autobiography’s too especially speedway ones -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Bit harsh about the stuttering but hey it’s your opinion and you’re entitled too it -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
What a ridiculous idea, I bet they have considered it -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Why ? -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
😳 I’ve not been so insulted since Derek Barclay thought I was from Widnes -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Whatever do you mean ? -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
I have heard rye house is being mooted, I don’t know if there has been a breakthrough with the current situation there -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Maybe,but if that’s the reason then tell us -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Just had a quick whiz through the reaction to the bspl announcement of 5 team premier league, I say to the bspl read the room -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Can’t help feeling deflated by this announcement, 5 teams is just not enough, just hoping another couple of teams can be resurrected before the start of the season, I know they are trying bspl and others are working behind the scenes but it’s going to need a miracle -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Not sure you got the sarcasm on his post -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
The sport doesn’t deserve it, the way it’s run deserves it -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
And you base this on what ? -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
No I stated many times I don’t know why they insist on a premier league when it’s in this state but he like riders do seem to be making their decisions for themselves rather than the good of the sport, of course I’d be happy to listen to your or anybody’s explanation of why they insisting there is a premier league giving it was broken last year with tv money and more tracks -
Speedway 360 podcast
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to THE DEAN MACHINE's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
New podcast out now with me taking crap as usual -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Stuart Dickson in the star this week, I hoping that in the next week we will have some positive news and we can get an announcement out there, it might not be what everybody wants, it won’t be a perfect league but I think it’s imperative that the premier league carries on, translated means sod the fans, I need my 2 jobs and the riders need to have their way -
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
THE DEAN MACHINE replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Yes and he called speedway a professional sport