Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

THE DEAN MACHINE

Members
  • Posts

    7,160
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    124

Everything posted by THE DEAN MACHINE

  1. It’s nearly that time again for this years speedway show at the motor museum, (14th November )I again will have a stand selling a couple of bikes and spares and also memorabilia, it good day and a good catch up, let’s hope more teams and riders get involved and make it the best this show could be
  2. Maybe, they have 2 different set of problems, Cook has mental health problems which keep reoccurring and garrity has criminal problems fuelled in the main by money (lack of ) I’m told he has a premier place for next year, both have the talent and it’s going to be a gamble for whoever takes a punt on either, if that pays off they have a winner, if it was me I would rather garrity than cook simply because I think he is less risk than cook but it’s not me and I’m not fussed if it one or the other or both or we never see either back on speedway again
  3. Ref not putting the 2 mins on quick enough,too many gaps between races, some unfortunate delays with crashes and medical emergency but ref not helping, congratulations Berwick
  4. Also what does it mean for Poole stadium and the site of the former reading track ?which has remained unused and you can still see the outline of the track in google earth
  5. Did you read the story ? And what if garrity took the rap for someone else which I don’t know if he did or not but it’s certainly been a story floating around since he went inside and another story floating around is he already has a team place in the prem for next season, I don’t know if that true either but if you don’t like the fact he will be back in British speedway then don’t go and watch when he rides
  6. It’s the extraleague gala that night which would mean no fricke or Kurtz or blodorn
  7. The difference was the police did their job properly in one conviction and not the other but the point I’m making is there are many less than perfect people riding speedway past and present and it’s always been like that, garrity is possibly destined for more crime or jail time unless he can get a purpose for life, speedway is that purpose whether you like it or not
  8. What a suprise, especially when certain people can’t keep a secret especially around pretty women
  9. Why is it a stupid comparison? https://www.timesandstar.co.uk/news/23205865.cleator-moor-man-accused-strangling-partner-case-dismissed/ both seem to be troubled men with substance abuse possibly behind their actions, unfortunately there are criminals and unsavoury types in all walks of life and speedway isn’t immune to that
  10. But that’s on the ref inability not the sport, the ref should face action but on the whole the internet will blow up tonight because of it and it will grab headlines
  11. Congratulations Poole but in reality the ref knows he crossed the line but was never going to change his mind knowing what the outcome would be but either way a fantastic nights entertainment, lots of jeopardy and talking points and speedway was the real winner
  12. Kvech, Thompson or lindgren, imo should be Kvech but it will be lindgren
  13. Would Poznan be prepared to get at least 3 big names to be competitive in extraleague? But I would like to see the number 8 loophole taken away which has basically kept gorzow up, they didn’t deserve to be relegated but when you have a no8 like polestad that rule is a godsend
  14. I take it from that interview Charles wright and jack holder don’t have compatible personalities 😂
  15. I be very surprised if Wrocław get more than 47 points, I hope they make a match of it but I just think Toruń has the talent to see the job done comfortably
  16. Lublin owner confined last night after the meeting that Lublin will be racing their home meetings at tarnow next season due to their stadium work, tarnow not the best track and is over 100 miles from Lublin but I suppose it’s the only track available that is up to extraleague standards that is available
  17. Yes I would of excluded him, he was pointing left on start gate and would of hit the curb had vaculik not been there
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy