Although I like Magic and he’s had a decent season, I doubt he’ll ever get back to his best (third in the world in 2022). Having said that, I still think he would out score Tungate and Nilsson
The cad. And dangerous too with these tyres. According to Lightcap, the track was really slick so maybe Will was just trying to wear away some of the nobblies so his tyre would slide across the shiny surface?
No. He was arrested in April 2020 and his sentence was imprisonment for 7 years and 6 months. Taken from when he was arrested, his sentence will conclude in October 2027. He has been released on license but has breached that at least twice and been returned to prison then re-released.
The top 7 are now decided and you can add Tungate Nillson Woryna and Lebedevs from the qualifier. Add Holder and Bewley leaves 2 places. The SEC winner is likely to be already qualified but there’s no entitlement for anyone rose from SEC to get a place so that leaves 2 picks. Not the Russians because of continuing contract terms so who else is worthy? Anders Thomsen maybe?