I think this might have been the title decider. Still a long way to go but Woffy have made the gap at least 4p bigger.
Will be hard for anyone to catch him now.
It is all ablut the money. Esbjerg probably cant afford to pay what BSI/FIM demands.
Now that was a great battle between MJJ and Janowski.
Imagine if Harris had been Nicki....
Going to be a very tough round with many potential winner candidates; Lindbäck, Protasiewicz (if he is fit enough by then), Nicki, Emil and possibly Lagutas with Pawlicki as an outsider.
He scored 8+1 from 5 heats so it was a good debut for Robert. Full score sheet here: http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionLiveResult.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Columns=CompetitionInfo,Branch,Name,Arena,Organizer,FromDateShort&Datefilter=Today&pagesize=10&CompetitionId=4687&ShowAll=true
f-s-p, yes I did. I emailed both DMU and Tony Olsson (Svemo) .
DMU, never replied but Tony wrote that Rasmus have a Swedish license but he couldn't answer for DMU.
IIRC Svemo also issued a statement that Rasmus used a Swedish licence. So I don't know really.
Apparently, a serious neck injury for Jonas Jensen which requires surgery. He also suffered a broken rib and a punctured lung .
http://esbjergmotorsport.com/nyheder/news/ib-p-topmatch-med-malurt/
Alan, unfortunately they lost 1-2.