Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

racers and royals

Members
  • Posts

    37,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    38

Everything posted by racers and royals

  1. Only "sometimes " ?? See the star have given a plug for one of your books today
  2. Congratulations to Graham and Carol Parry who have had their letter published in the Star today-this is the first part. "My Wife and I have been following speedway for 51 years and we have never known anything as unfair as the Darcy Ward case " I think you can guess how it goes on- where`s the bucket !!!!
  3. John Lennon Davis George Harrison Hunter Marvyn Gaye Cox Roy Orbison Trigg Ray Charles Morton Bob Marley Andrews
  4. Frank Sinatra Smart Max Bygraves Clegg Dean Martin Felton Sammy davis jr Ermolenko
  5. Hi Ja-Jacek is Grudziadz your team ? If so how do you think they will do this season. Sadly I think Mr G is on a one way slope to struggling big time(hope I am wrong)
  6. I think it`s a pity poor show from BSI/IMG that the start time for the July 4th staged event is still shrouded in secrecy. Ticketmaster are saying 4pm-but I reckon that`s incorrect. Surely BSI/Millennium stadium know what time it`s going to start ?? why all the secrecy ???
  7. Video of Jakub Jamrog winning the Argentian Championship final http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/501380/zobacz-zwyciestwo-polaka-zapewniajace-indywidualne-mistrzostwo-argentyny-wideo
  8. Save yourself a few miles and see Zielona Gora v Torun instead- it will be a better match
  9. I thought you read ALL my posts -I posted about Dudek a week ago http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=77386&page=14
  10. Latest on the " battle " for the stadium http://www.racingpost.com/news/greyhounds/gla-boost-for-wimbledon-campaign/1819658/
  11. Did I dream it or did Fanny Blankers-koen once have a ride on a bike ???
  12. Trevor ( Gordon ) Banks Ronnie ( Sir Bobby ) Moore Nathan ( Jimmy ) greaves Michael ( Francis ) Lee Mick ( Colin ) Bell Sean ( Ray ) Wilson- or even Ray Wilson himself. Shawn ( Ronnie ) Moran Lee ( Kieran ) Richardson James ( Billy ) Wright Peter ( Bobby ) Collins Scott ( Sir Bobby ) Robson Stuart ( Bryan ) Robson John ( Paul ) Davis Tim ( Roger ) Hunt Kelly ( Steve ) Moran Chris ( Ron Chopper ) Harris or for Iris Chris ( Neil ) Harris There must be load`s more but that will do for a start
  13. Danish teams do not have to use a "A " rider in any match-they can line up with 3 "B" if they want.
  14. Well they could be in a best pairs event Ivan Mauger James sarjeant I forgot lance Sealey
  15. That was Armando`s racing nickname-he even has a chestnut tattoo I believe !!!
  16. Not forgetting Armando Castagna- Castagna translated is chestnut.
  17. Arthur Forrest Ronnie Moore Krister Marsh Mitch Shirra Trevor Hedge Gavin Hedge Team Manager Colin Hill 6 for starters
  18. Whoever is cooking this meal could add some(Bobby) Schwartz spices to it !!
  19. You were a bit quiet on the 6 nations thread yesterday
  20. Yes only one A rider per meeting-very much a squad system in Denmark, and I also like the way that teams can decide -within the rules indicated -how they line up within the 24 point limit.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy