Lewis (Winthrop) actually won his third ride, once he got his bike sorted, after it had packed up at the start of his second ride.
I was particularly impressed by Kyle Bickley, who looked very stylish for one so young, also Leon Flint looked handy too. Two names for the future I'm sure.
It's the 8 day rule and doesn't count for the home side guest at number 1, so, theoretically Ricky Ashworth (or anyone else for that matter) can guest at Number 1 at Owlerton for the rest of the season (if available, of course!).
A great 'free' advert for speedway.
Hopefully it will encourage some youngsters to try their hand at the sport (maybe some more Moto X's), who might not have necessarily done so, without seeing it for themselves.
I'd rather see Stuey (or anybody) trying his damndest to overtake somebody. If he (or anybody) settled for 3rd/2nd or whatever, you'd then get folk accusing him (or anyone else for that matter) of "not trying".
Robbo will give his all to get as many points as he can, for himself and the team. Long may that continue.
You were perfectly clear. If they kept the white helmet and replaced the Yellow with Y/B and the Tac ride replaced the white helmet, you'd have B/W and Y/B in the same race (the point I was trying to make). Meanwhile, the b****y Tac ride is IN, so I'm afraid you've got to live with it. Green might be the answer.
Yes, but if Black and White replaced white, you'd have Yellow/Black and Black/White (which, as I say look similar under certain lights) in the same race.
Mark Lemon doesn't seem to be doing too badly with Australia!
Is it just a massive co-incidence that the Cricket team appear to be doing "not too badly" with the limited foriegners in the County sides rule, while the Speedway team and the Football team (with all the foriegners in the leagues) are doing "relatively crap"?