British Speedway Forum

Just visited the TICKETONE web site.You have to register with the site before you can purchase tickets,which is normal for most GP internet ticket sites.however some of the wording concerns me a little when reading the terms and conditions you have to agree to when you register.It states that the provision of data for registration with the site is voluntary,but is necessary to gain access to the site and the services of ticketone.and without consent access will be denied.therefore you cannot purchase tickets.it also states that your personel information given may be shared with third parties and used via text or internet contact. this means that registration with the site implies your consent to the processing of personal data given.

does this mean that you can expect to be flooded with unwanted e/mails every time you turn on your

computer? :unsure::unsure:

though i am not 100 % sure i think what it says is that you need to fill in your personal information to register but that you can give or deny them or their partners the right to, use it for marketing surveys

(the first give/deny) and advertisings sent out via email or sms (not spam). The emails will have info about special offers at ticketone or from their partners.

The second give/deny consent only applies if you are company.

Again this is what i think it says and i am not sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been looking at the ticket website.

As I read it -

seated = 55 euros

standing = 28 euros

kids = 5 euros

Firstly can anyone confirm if this is correct and then does anyone know if there is a site where you can pick where you sit!

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Just been looking at the ticket website.

As I read it -

seated = 55 euros

standing = 28 euros

kids = 5 euros

Firstly can anyone confirm if this is correct and then does anyone know if there is a site where you can pick where you sit!

Thanks

Did u get any joy with this sandie as im now looking to buy tickets?? :unsure:

Hi,

I can confirm ticket prices are as follows

55 euro

grandstand 28euro

family ticket 55euro

I have recieved my tickets, the price I was charged was as as follows

2 @ tickets 55 euro 110.00 euro

2 @ delivery 19.49 euro

2 @ extra charges 6.60 euro

-----------------------------------------

total charge for 2 @ 55euro tickets

136.09 EURO (bargain)!

Plenty of hotels in UDINE, though most on the expensive side,

I was expecting the tickets to be hand delivered by Miss Loren in person but it turned out to be the old guy who I call the postman

GP tickets arrived today.

Yes you do have to register with the ticket website but its easy to navigate.

We purchased 4 tickets in the main stand and it has appeared on my credit card statement today and worked out at £55 each. I had expected £61 so the exchange rate was on my side.

Hotel in Udine is booked but after having nearly messed things up I was looking around at other options and many hotels (above 3*) appear to be booked up already.

Was planning a trip to Venice on arrival (Thursday) but not sure how to organise this yet(suitcases in hand and a car at the airport!) - but we may just go straight to Udine and chill in the outdoor and indoor swimming pools and enjoy the health and fitness suite!!!

Or simply hit the bar!!!

Only thing to do now is book the car!!!

Is it nearly September yet!!!!! :lol::lol:

GP tickets arrived today.

Yes you do have to register with the ticket website but its easy to navigate.

We purchased 4 tickets in the main stand and it has appeared on my credit card statement today and worked out at £55 each. I had expected £61 so the exchange rate was on my side.

Hotel in Udine is booked but after having nearly messed things up I was looking around at other options and many hotels (above 3*) appear to be booked up already.

Was planning a trip to Venice on arrival (Thursday) but not sure how to organise this yet(suitcases in hand and a car at the airport!) - but we may just go straight to Udine and chill in the outdoor and indoor swimming pools and enjoy the health and fitness suite!!!

Or simply hit the bar!!!

Only thing to do now is book the car!!!

Is it nearly September yet!!!!! :lol::lol:

Did you get any choice on where you sat sandie or not ?? :unsure:

Tractor girl - No.

They choose your location but Im in row 2 so I think I'll be reasonably happy.

West Ham - It took about 48hours and came via DHL. Very very quick.

Thanks Sandie...Been waiting about a week now...will give it a few more days then

Anyone tell me how long the tickets took to arrive please

Thanks in advance

I bought 2x 28 euro tickets and they arrived 3 days later with DHL. Best thing about this is that you can track your tickets online and know where they are on their journey to you.

I do think the delivery price a a bit much though.

I bought 2x 28 euro tickets and they arrived 3 days later with DHL. Best thing about this is that you can track your tickets online and know where they are on their journey to you.

I do think the delivery price a a bit much though.

Thanks for the replies mine took about eight days in the end. I thought the delivery was a little pricey especially as we were able to pick up our tickets at the venue last year in Lonigo

• 2 weeks later...