-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By Colsimmo58 · Posted
Lets hope Hausl doesnt return , he is useless at Armadale. Time to get shot of him. -
Nobody who goes to speedway could care less about the atmosphere. They go for the racing. As for Coleman, don't say you haven't been warned.....
-
By THE DEAN MACHINE · Posted
I’d also like to see enforced in contracts that when you sign for a team you have to turn up to the end of season awards night, it’s such a small gesture to the fans but it seems it’s the end of the earth for some riders -
By Colsimmo58 · Posted
TIGERS 2027 1 HARRIS 7.92 / FLINT 8.24 2 FOREIGNER 5.00 3 DAN THOMPSON 7.54 4 ZISCHKE 6.52 5 ROWE 6.38 6 FOORD 3.23 7 JACK SMITH 3.04 TOTAL = 39.63 / 39.95 Am sure I heard Harris state that if the Championship remains 1 home/1 away ,he wouldn't ride in it. I know Smith has never got out the Reserve berth ,but on his day he is good at Ashfield (sometimes) -
By CoffeeandTV · Posted
Every country may have a past, but the Russia situation is currently a present. That's the big difference. -
By BackInTheDHSS · Posted
Indeed, which is exactly my point. I didn't claim the British Empire doesn't have a dark history. I'm simply pointing out that to say the Russian history doesn't compare - like our slightly mad forum member is trying to do - is completely absurd. He was trying to compare the Russian-Ukraine situation to British history, while completely glossing over the Russian history. Look back at the thread.
-